Twisted Barrel Ale exists to create great tasting beers for great people.
Starting life as a self-styled pico-brewery in January 2014, Twisted Barrel was the UK's smallest commercial brewery at the time, based in the Tile Hill area of Coventry. Brewing only 60 litre batches we supplied a small number of independent retailers in the Coventry and Birmingham area and discovered a keen following of beer drinkers across the region, anxious to consume more of our beers.
In May 2015 we became a fully fledged micro brewery with the delivery and installation of our 6BBL equipment at our new location at FarGo Village, in the centre of Coventry.
In June 2015, Twisted Barrel will be bringing our ambitious plans to fruition by opening a Brewery and Tap House at FarGo Village.
We will continually improve by:
- constantly evolving our recipes to reflect customer feedback
- providing a quality product that uses only all natural, high quality ingredients
- providing faithful interpretations of classic and modern beer styles, with a twist
- ensuring our beers are free from harmful additives and adjuncts
- ensuring our beers are free from animal products
- emphasising buying locally and sustainably
- fostering a sense of community with our customers through regular ‘meet the brewer’ events and feedback loops
- adopting a responsible environmental attitude to waste minimisation, reuse and recycling
- promoting responsible consumption of alcohol
- collaborating extensively with local breweries
- working with local businesses and organisations
We'll be publishing regular newsletters to keep you updated on all things Twisted Barrel Ale shaped. If you want to sign up, head on over to our Contact Us page and send us a message. We're currently in the process of organising a major expansion, so apologies in advance if we're a little tardy getting back to you!
Find us on Untappd
Untappd is a fantastic way to track your favourite beers and the places you can enjoy them. It's also brilliantly social so you can share your beer list with friends, and keep track of their beers too.
As if that wasn't enough, you also earn badges for completing various challenges, from the easy to achieve Newbie badge (awarded for checking in to your first beer) to the rather more difficult Elite badge when you rack up 2,500 unique beers.
You'll find information on all our beers through Untappd as soon as they are brewed and can begin checking in from the day you find them in the stores.